- $287,030.00 -287,030.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
465 Lombos Hole Rd
A facility in Maine seeks a locum tenens pediatric general surgeon to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm with weekday and weekend call. The facility uses Cerner EMR system. Each physician sees 4 - 8 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a ME state license obtain one.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 4 - 8 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient and outpatient care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...