At Nebraska Furniture Mart, we ve been hiring friends since 1937 people who share our passion for helping customers feel right at home. If you share our vision, we invite you to be one of us!
For nearly a century, we ve been an employer of choice by providing:
- A FUN, stable work environment, with no lay-offs in our history
- A safe place to work and shop
- A path to the career of your dreams (career development opportunities)
- A culture that encourages volunteering and serving our communities
Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
Nebraska Furniture Mart s Call Center is a fast-paced, team environment where you ll play a critical role in our success by building positive relationships with our customers. In addition to answering questions and sharing your expertise about our many products and services with our customers, you re also empowered to offer solutions that exceed their expectations.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- Answer the Call: Provide a world-class customer service experience
- Dig Deep: Understand customer needs in order to find the right solution
- Play Your Part: We count on you to be the jack-of-all-trades!
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: Use your resources internally to exceed customer expectations
- Be a Closer: Seal the deal and create customers for life
Your work will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love because that s what we love.
Benefits: What s in It for You?
As a full-time member of our Nebraska Furniture Mart Family, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision and life Insurance
- Paid holiday and paid time off
- Staff discount on merchandise
- (Collectively, NFM staff has saved almost $2 million on purchases in the last 12 months)
- Opportunity to work at home (Training on location in Omaha)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid training
- 401(k) with company matching
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Community volunteer opportunities
Nebraska Furniture Mart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: call center associate, clerk, client, coordinator, customer service associate, phone, rep, service agent, support, technical assistant