Enterprise Payments Solutions from Client are helping financial institutions globally to simplify their payments infrastructure and provide a resilient foundation for effective digital transformation.
The comprehensive set of solutions, based on a single real-time architecture, are available on premises or hosted, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs and offer unrivalled customer and segment personalization.
The choice of solution provides flexibility for a financial institution in setting the pace of its modernization, addressing point needs or replacing multiple legacy systems.
Find out more about what it is like to be part of the Enterprise Payments Solutions team ...
About the Role
The System Integration Consultant works within the client facing technology team to ensure the timely, quality delivery of reference solutions, product enhancements and customizations to clients. Under the direction of a Solution Architect, you will support and advise clients during the full implementation lifecycle. This work includes advising and guiding the deployment, configuration, and integration and testing of the Solution in Client test environments. In addition, you will have the opportunity to produce high-level design and estimation work for new functionality as assigned. There is frequent liaison across the business, but specifically with business analysts, developers, and release management.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Under the guidance of the Solution Architect, advise on our technical implementation approach and help to rationalise software architecture choices
- Work with Solutions Architect to shape solution during definition stage
- Support deployment and configuration efforts with our clients (code merging, continuous integration).
- Provide technical Implementation Support during different test stages
- Perform some development, code reviews and analysis of existing code
- Write functional tests using proprietary framework
- Provide production support and can resolve issues when required
- Support Solutions Architect in pre-sales support and customer presentations
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.Required Qualifications
- Project/implementation life-cycle experience covering:
- Design, configuration, coding, testing, implementation and documentation
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Experience with payments or banking advantageous
- Works to deadlines and can escalate issues effectively
- Excellent communication, written and team skills.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work alone.
- Adaptable to working with different clients and cultures in locations across the UK, US and Continental Europe
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities
- BSc or MSc educated
- 3 years plus experience in a hands on Java development role; can analyse existing Java code
- 1+ years Oracle or other RDBMS experience
- 1+ years' experience in a client facing/implementation role
Associated topics: .net, application architect, back end, design, develop, devops, expert, lead, perl, programming