- Weatherby Healthcare
Healthcare - Physician
465 Lombos Hole Rd
We have an opportunity in Maine for a Gastroenterologist. The provider can expect to work weekdays 7 am - 4:30 pm. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 patients per day, with about 20 procedures per week and up to 30 consultations per week. You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Allscripts EMR system. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with an ACLS certification. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Hospital privileges can be granted in four weeks. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Weekdays 7 am - 4:30 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification required
- Board certified or eligible
- Allscripts EMR system
- 12 patients per day
- 20 procedures per week and up to 30 consultations
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: cosmetic, locum tenens, nebo, plastic, plastic surgery, procedures, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens, ucsf
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...